Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Felty baubles

What I did today:

feltybaubles

feltybaubles2

Made a ton of felty baubles! I wanted to put together bags of them to sell, but I don't think I'll ever actually be able to let any of them go - they're too much fun to use. I also ended up with some crazy deformed baubles that I already have plans for:

deformedbaubles

prettydeformedbaubles

And some fluffy white marshmallow baubles - I think I'm going to spin some hot cocoa yarn with these:

whitebaubles

I really love felty baubles. I already want more!

P.S. If anybody wants to trade me things for heaps of baubles, let me know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what sort of thing do you want to trade? I'm already imagining what I could do with baubles... :)

Maggie said...

Hmm...I am also Maggie! And, since you're soliciting, I have a blog and it's here: http://dyedinthewoolhandmade.com/blog/

I've been following your photos on Flickr! Hi!

folktale fibers said...

Hi Maggie! I'm mostly interested in trading for fiber or handspun yarn. My favorite fibers are little odds and ends and sparkly bits, scraps/leftovers, and raw wool, but really anything wooly is nice.

You can email me at folktalefibers (at) gmail.com if you like, and I'll take a peek at your site.

Abby

Wooldancer said...

heya! i'm smitten by your lil pebbles.. how much fun are they huh!! i love to keep my treasure scraps from the carder to make these.. i chuck mine into the washer after giving them a love pat or two- too easy! anyhow, just thought it about time to say hi *-* i'm up for a swap anytime too spinsis*star!