Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm sick.

Bleh. I've been really sick ever since Tuesday or so, plus my partner is home sick, which makes it hard to get things done. And I have a friend coming to visit, so I need to clean, and my shop is empty, so I need to spin. Oh, and I really need to go to the post office. I can probably think of a few million other things I need to get done as well. SO, if you have contacted me recently and don't hear from me for a while, it's because I'm sick and busy - not because I'm ignoring you!

But, there will still be a shop update today, with three new skeins:

quillion handspun

molt handspun

sprout handspun

A REAL scrap yarn, pretty bamboo, and a novelty yarn with my deformed felty baubles. And I have another 1-3 skeins (depending on if I decided to keep any to knit with) to list tomorrow or over the weekend.

3 comments:

atomHEART said...

Feel better Abby!
My man is home with the stomach flu and I am so hoping that we don't catch it...ugh.

tisjewel said...

I hope you're feeling better Abby!

folktale fibers said...

Thanks, guys! I think I'm over it!