Thursday, February 14, 2008

Customer Appreciation #2

There have been more things made from my yarn popping up on etsy recently - here are a few of my favorites. You can click on the pictures to go to the etsy listing for each one.



Remember my crazy post-apocalyptic zombie yarn, All That Remains? This is what became of it - a gorgeous cowl! I'm half-tempted to buy it myself. I'm trying not to think about it too much! I will be jealous of whoever ends up with this one. This was made by SandAndSkyCreations.



This pretty wrap collar was made by CharteChic from my falkland/soysilk Hot Cocoa yarn (with marshmallowy baubles!). I like the design of this - I've been in love with the versatility of rectangles + shawl pins lately.



This is another of Raimbowtree's felted headbands made from my self-striping yarn. This one already sold, but there's another one for sale here. I'm a big fan of the tree applique! Make sure to check out the rest of her shop as well - all her headbands are so gorgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh super customer creations! That cowl and sholder warmer are spectacular!! I have been drooling over all the different designs on Etsy the last couple days. I loved that headband, it was a rocken one! I can't wait to make more!