Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Leafies

canopy handspun

leafy handspun


I keep spinning leaves into my yarns. I can't stop! It's an obsession! I think I need to knit myself a nice leafy wrap or somesuch. I've been wanting to make some necklaces using my felt/sewn leaves, too - wouldn't they make lovely pendants?

NEWS! I got accepted to sell at the crafty bastards craft fair in Silver Spring, MD this year. So if you're in the area, you should come say hi. And, I'm going to be offering a very limited handspun yarn-of-the-month club starting in May (so, like, tomorrow) that will be all vegan fibers! Yay for warm weather crafting. Here are some of my recent vegan spins (click on the pictures to go to the flickr photo page & read what they're made from):

april showers handspun

new growth handspun

Straw Into Gold handspun


OMG, you guys. MD Sheep & Wool is THIS WEEKEND!! I'm more excited for this than I was for my birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a beautiful obsession. All of the handspun is so gorgeous! And congrats on getting accepted. :)