Friday, May 23, 2008

Hurray!

My yarn is in a book! And it's coming out soooon - I just got the shipping notification that it'll be here next Thursday. The book is called Knit One, Embellish Too: Hats, Mittens, and Scarves with a Twist, and it's written by Cosy of cosyknitsliterally on etsy. All her knitted designs are so lovely & amazing - I never buying knitting books, but I would have bought this one even if my yarns weren't in it. I think it's her unique combination of traditional & new styles, plus her good sense of color and pretty but simple embroidery. And the buttons - I'm a sucker for a good vintage button! You can see the cosy's flickr photos of all the projects in the book HERE, and the projects my handspun are in are HERE and HERE. I can't wait to get the book and start knitting!

bamboo dyeing


In other news, Molly uploaded the pictures of our bamboo dyeing adventures to her flickr account - go see them!

No comments: